Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Have you ever been to Caneyhead in real life (IRL)?

I just had a fun idea.  Or at least fun to me.  I know some folks who stop by here are home grown.  And others have never been to Texas, let alone our little corner of it.  So, for the remainder of this year, 2012, I invite and urge everyone who comes by this way to take the poll in the sidebar:  Have you ever been to Caneyhead in real life?  Answers are Caneyhead appropriate responses...if you have more to say or something else to say you are welcome to leave a comment to elaborate. 

Thanks!

Barbara

5 comments:

  1. I could have been to Caneyhead and just don't remember as I grew up in Corpus Christi... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you saying somewhere before how you originally were from Texas. Howdy! ;) - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Closest I ever got was Big Springs. Lived there for a year and a half...in a barracks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I had have made it down that way when I lived in Tyler! Does it count that your life there is so much like my life here in south Florida boonies?! Lord, I've missed you Barbara and about whooped for joy when I saw your comment! :-) <3 that you're back girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in Houston once in my life, but never Caneyhead!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...