Monday, June 12, 2006

Refresher Course

  Don't know about you, but I need a refresher course!  I know I am getting stubborn, getting in the flesh, ignoring the lessons He has taught.  The lessons He taught me about marriage in particular. 

A little over a year ago, when I first started this journal I ran a series of Devotions on Marriage.  Well, I'm going back and re-reading them.  Opening the Word and looking inside again....for direction, purpose, correction and edification. 

These devotions are written with women in mind.  I invite you to join me.  I will post the link to each entry as I go through it.  Most every day.  Here's the link to today's, the first devotion, if you'd care to join me.

1st Devotion on Marriage:  Genesis 2:18-24 & 3:16

5 comments:

  1. Barbara...I had gone back and printed these out awhile ago, but it sure wouldn't hurt me to read them again.  They were awesome, as I remember.

    Hugs,
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweetie I too have been doing that and had to be convicted by God I have started re reading my power of a praying wife devotion and have been seeing some works happing not only with him but me as well i will keep you in prayer over this matter as i know you are with me GOd bless kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the devotions..and will enjoy reading them for sure...and I am pleased and blessed to say I have a happy marriage...not all congenial....we do have our times....but that's ok...because the love is there...and we have made it to 47 years...looking forward to many more....Hugs from KY..Ora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be following these! Great idea to post them again... we could all use a refresher... thanks, bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a great idea. I've seen some of them on your favourite sites and had a read. I think its always a good idea to do things like this.

    shermeen xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Come 'round any time. ~ Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...